Terms and Conditions
Returns are only accepted within 30 days of the date of purchase and may be subject to a $250 restocking fee. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, in its original packaging, and in the same condition that you received it. If the product is received by us in unused and undamaged condition and in its original packaging, we will refund your purchase.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 10 business days.
To return your product, please contact us at email@example.com.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, any shipping costs paid for by SNO-GO will be deducted from your refund.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- Normal wear and tear. Wear and tear parts (as listed below) are subject to damage as a result of normal use, failure to service according to SNO-GO’S recommendations and/or riding or installation in conditions or applications other than recommended.
- Damage or failure due to accident, collision, crash, misuse, abuse, or neglect.
- Improper assembly or installation.
- Improper alteration or installation of components, parts or accessories not originally intended for or compatible with the Specialized bicycle as sold.
- Failure to perform maintenance or service at appropriate intervals per manufacturer manual and instructions and supported by records of such maintenance.
- Non-genuine Specialized products including without limitation counterfeit products.
- SNO-GO bikes not purchased new from sno-go.com or an authorized SNO-GO dealer.