THE BEST SNO-GO EVER BUILT.
SNO-GO BIKES ARE THE FASTEST GROWING ALTERNATIVE TO SKIING AND SNOWBOARDING.
Sno-going is far easier than skiing and snowboarding making SNO-GO the fastest route to having fun on the mountain slopes. Designed to help riders quickly progress to intermediate slopes allowing more people to experience the entire mountain on the first day. To turn and stop, just lean on the handlebars. SNO-GO’s exclusive 3 ski design works like magic to control your skis for you. Don't waste countless hours on the bunny slope while draining your wallet on ski or snowboard lessons. All bikes include the SNO-GO standard leash. CONTACT SALES: 435.709.5763
NEW FOR 2021
NEW S2 TOWER | NEW on every 2021 SNO-GO bike is the S2 Tower which provides an even more forgiving experience for better performance and durability. The result is a buttery smooth and effortless carving sensation unlike anything you've ridden before. If you like to push your SNO-GO in the steeps and through the trees, the new S2 Tower will have you linking berms and bumps with all of your skier and boarder friends.
UPDATED PACKAGING - EASY ASSEMBLY | SNO-GO's now come 90% pre-assembled. Anyone can assemble their own SNO-GO straight out of the box.
NEW STOMP PADS | New SNO-GO stomp pads allow for ski interchangeability so you can upgrade to SNO-GO Powder Skis and swap between your preferred skis to suit your riding style on any given day.
Synchronized Lateral Articulation Technology
A patented technology exclusive to SNO-GO built to mimic the movements of an expert skier maintaining parallel skis for effortless carving and keeping you in control over any terrain.
3 POINT QUICK RELEASE
Assembly, storage and transport are made simple and easy with our three-point quick release system. SNO-GO’s break down into three easy to manage pieces, allowing you to fit your snow bike into a small sedan trunk or large duffle bag.
- Powder coated matte paint finish
- Fork: Rockshox Judy- turnkey lockout, external rebound adjustment- 120mm Travel
- Stem: Adjustable height 90mm - Easily adjust for riders 5’ – 6’3”
- Skis: 75cm front 90cm back
- Chairlift Hook: The chairlift hook is strategically built so it counterbalances the bike on the chairlift for safe, easy and intuitive loading and unloading.
- Improved front ski tracking-spring allowing for smaller bump sensitivity while strong enough for big-hits in the park
- Safety Leash: 7mm coil with break-away tech
- Grips: Lock on, ergonomic palm rest
- Bindings: Newly improved adjustable binding for riders looking for a snug fit. Adjustable front and back to accommodate riders of different height and shoe size. Customizable traction cleats allow you to find your preferred grip.
- 6061 Aluminum Handlebars. 630mm wide, 33mm rise
- Total weight: 33lbs
I love this snow bike. Not only is the Snogo ski bike the funnest thing to do in the snow ever the company is awesome too. I had a little mishap with my Snogo which was mostly my own fault. We called the costumer service Monday morning and literally by Wednesday they had the part I needed at my door. Top notch product and top notch service makes this one of my favorite companies of all time. People ask questions and comment constantly in lift lines and I point them all to Snogo and I know for a fact several people have gotten their own Snogo. I would recommend this product to anyone anywhere anytime
First it’s fun to ride tested one last year.bought a new for Christmas from a retail partner when I received the sno-go it came with to left bindings.not a go start next the front ski adapter is to wide at the front end so the ski won’t come out,so transporting it isn’t as easy as it should be and storing it at the end of the season is going to be a pain with out that third point of quick release.
Excelent quality,great deal ,innovative product,and very fun!